Brian S. Foster
Chief Strategy Officer
Brian Foster brings a strong technical and business background to Team Foster Strategy LLC with expertise in program management.
He joined Team Foster Strategy in 2020 after retiring from Consolidated Nuclear Security, LLC. With more than 36 years of experience in engineering and management, Brian has served in leadership positions in program management, project controls, finance, structural engineering design, and environmental, health and safety (ESH) programs.
As a program manager, Brian managed programs with budgets up to $335 million annually, ranging from site infrastructure programs to business/operations support functions and procurement operations at the Y-12 National Security Complex and the Pantex Plant.
Previously, Brian served as a structural design engineer at A&S Building Systems and lead engineer at Lockwood Greene Engineers.
Brian is a father and grandfather and resides in Knoxville, Tennessee, with his wife, LeeAnn. He is an active member of Cokesbury United Methodist Church.
- Bachelor’s degree, civil engineering, University of Tennessee
- Master’s degree, industrial engineering, University of Tennessee
- Program management
- Key performance indicators (KPI) and dashboard design
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) for more than 31 years (currently retired)
Community Involvement & Affiliations
- Board of Directors, neighborhood association, Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort in Florida
- Previously served on Board of Directors, Greater Knoxville Tennis Association
- Past President, 180-family Gulf Park neighborhood recreation association in Knoxville
“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.” -Proverb